Refinancing a home can be one of the most important decisions a homeowner can make in regards to successful financial planning, but many homeowners are unfamiliar with the process and neglect to take advantage of low interest rates that can save them thousands of dollars over the life of their loan. Closing costs, APR, debt to income, credit score, overlays, and loan to value are just some of the mortgage industry’s language that often intimidates homeowners. Let a professional at Equitable Mortgage guide you through the process.
Whether it is taking cash-out for home improvements or debt consolidation, shortening the term of your loan, or simply refinancing to a lower payment, our licensed and highly experienced loan officers will design a mortgage program that satisfies your unique homeownership goals.
- Remove monthly PMI with as little as 5% equity
- Shorten term & save in finance charges
- Increase monthly cash flow
- Lower your interest rate and monthly payment
- Combined first and second mortgages
- Cash out the equity in your home